Non-immigrant visa petitions


Non-immigrant visa petitions

H-1B/H1B1 Visa for Professionals

The H-1B visa is for professionals working in specialty occupations. This nonimmigrant visa classification allows foreign nationals to work in the United States in specialty occupations when sponsored by US employers on a temporary basis. The maximum allotted time in H-1B classification is 6 years, unless the employer has petitioned for the employee permanently under American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act (AC21).

The H1B1 visa is for professionals working in specialty occupations and are citizens of Chile or Singapore.


Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), the TN visa is a nonimmigrant visa classification specifically available for Mexican and Canadian Nationals. The TN visa can be applied only under the listed 63 professions under the NAFTA agreement. It requires that the Mexican or Canadian national possess a specific education, licensure, or qualification in a respective field. The TN application is either submitted to the USCIS or the US Consulate abroad.


The E-3 visa is a nonimmigrant visa that is specifically available to Australian nationals under the Australian-US Free Trade Agreement (AUSFTA). Just as with the H-1B visa, employers can sponsor an E-3 visa for an Australian citizen in a specialty occupation requiring at least a Bachelor’s degree in a specific specialty, by filing a Labor Condition Application (LCA) with the Department of Labor. However, unlike the H-1B, the E-3 visa can either be filed with the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) or at a US Consulate in Australia.

L1 Intra-company transferees

This visa is for specialized knowledge, or executive or managerial level employees at a multinational and has worked for a period of more than one year for the company outside the US. Such employees can be transferred to the US counterpart of their company or a sister concern. A qualifying relationship must exist between the US company and their subsidiary or branch abroad and the foreign national employee of the foreign entity should have been employed by that entity for at last one continuous year within the three years before admission to the US.


The R-1 is a non-immigrant visa specifically available for religious workers to come and work in religious organizations for a temporary period of up to 5 years. We represent churches and Hindu religious organizations to help them bring religious workers to the United States to serve their congregations.


Foreign national students are welcome to pursue their education on an F-1 visa if they are interested in pursuing a full course of study from an accredited school or university in the United States. We can answer your questions on obtaining the F-1 visa at the Consulate, Optional Practical Training (OPT), Curricular Practical training (CPT), STEM OPT, maintenance of F-1 status, CAP Gap rules, and your options upon completion of your education.


The J-1 Exchange Visitor program allows qualified individuals to accept an internship and/or study in the United States. A variety of programs provide countless opportunities for foreign nationals to teach, study, conduct research, demonstrate special skills or receive on the job training. The J-1 visa generally requires a Certificate of Exchange Visitor (DS-2019) issued by a Program Sponsor and participant’s demonstration of their intent to return to their home country upon completion of the program. Most J1 programs typically require the you return to your home country for 2 years upon completion of the program unless they obtain a waiver/no objection from their home country.


The B-1/B-2 visa classification is applicable for individuals who wish to enter the United States with a temporary intent of business, tourism, social engagement, medical treatment or participation in amateur sports, music or similar events. They are initial admitted for a period of no more than 6 months and this can be extended in 6-month increments under special circumstances. We provide representation for B1/B2 extensions within the US and also provide advice on issues involving misrepresentation or fraud, unlawful presence, unauthorized employment, affidavit of support, and ties to home country.


We help with change of status, extensions of stay, or obtaining employment authorization for H4 and L2 dependents.

If you need assistance in applying for a non-immigrant visa, contact one of our attorneys today.

K-1 (Fiancé(e) visa)

The K-1 visa is a temporary visa for a fiancé(e) of a US Citizen. Once the petition is approved by USCIS, the foreign national fiancé(e) must apply for this visa at the US Consulate with an intent to get married to the US Citizen fiancé within 90 days of entry to the United States, after which they are able to adjust status to become a permanent resident, as the spouse of the US Citizen. The dependents of K-1 fiancé can apply for the K-2 visa along with the K-1 applicant.


The outcome has been excellent and we could not have been happier

Just wanted to express my gratitude to you for handling the entire process of obtaining an H1B for one of our employees and the green card process. The outcome has been excellent and we could not have been happier about the entire experience. You are very professional and very accessible and responsive.

- S

read reviews

let's get started

Get Started Today